Friday 12 May 2017

Craft Stamper Magazines Take It Make It May Challenge Reminder


Good Morning, just a little reminder that the May challenge is under way over at the Craft Stamper Magazine Blog where we would love you to share your projects which include stamping on them. I've been doodling Mermaids "James Burke" style again and using the Ecoline Ink Brush pens to colour them in. Love these water based ink pens as they are so versatile. I've drawn, waterbrushed and  stamped using them, and not lost any of the gorgeous rich colour.


Once they are dry you can work over the top with Paint pens and Micron Fineliners to add in extra details. Just remember if the colour get wet again, they will move!


I've added one of the new sentiments from IndigoBlu's Dreams Come True stamp set, the fonts are beautiful, and I wish I could write like that!

So get stamping and join in the fun. We have a fabulous prize up for grabs as well as the chance to be in the magazine it's self, how cool would that be!

Please check out the entry details before adding your link, and have fun creating.

Elizabeth x

3 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh this is super Elizabeth, love the non traditional mermaid colours you have used, who would have thought to use them. I don't believe I have tried the Ecoline Brush Markers I will have to check them out. Thank you so much for sharing.. Hugs Tracey x

Carol said...

Wow - love your mermaid - fag journal page Have a lovely weekend x

julie said...

Amazing colours love the mermaid