Wednesday 30 September 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #201 - Four!

It's Julie Ann's turn to take the lead over at the Dragons Dream TIO, and she has chosen the number four to be used on your tags.

I decided to use a dictionary page with the word on for this round, unfortunately the writing was way to small to read, so out came the number four stamp from IndigoBlu's Design Numbers set! I can see that one lol.

I used Slap It On Matt Medium to adhere the page to my tag, and gave it a top coat to seal it before using a watered down layer of GeeSoGood over the top. Once that was dried I stamped out the butterfly from the Discover Your Passion stamp set and coloured it in using Lyra Polycolour pencils. I highlighted the word "four" with lines, then added the number stamp using Jet Black Archival ink. To finish off I added shade around everything using a pale lilac pencil to make the butterflies float above the page.

Hope you can join in with us this time around, happy crafting.

Elizabeth x

1 comment:

Annie said...

I like the idea of using the dictionary page for your tag base. And butterflies will never fail you. I love them for art. An inspiring tag!