Wednesday 3 October 2012

Dragons Dream #126 "Leaf Me Alone!"

Wow I can't believe how quickly the Challenge has come around again, and we are now in October, scarey!
Helen has chosen the theme of "Leaf Me Alone" over at Dragons Dream TIO Challenge and would like to see you using Leaves, Metal and Orange on your tags, along with at least one real stamp.
I decided to keep clean and simple after last time lol, not that I'm ever clean where ink is concerned, my nails are pickled raspberry pink at the moment!!
My base tag is kraftcard and inked around the edge with rusty hinge and black soot (my hero). The TH leaves were stamped and embossed with black powder, then coloured in with the very yummy inktense pencils, not used those for ages.
The metal I've used is the Breast Cancer Care Ribbon coloured with an orange promarker. Here in the UK October is dedicated to fundraising for this charity, that effects so many people we all love. Lets hope they raise lots of money and awareness this year!
By the time this has posted I will be in England, winging my way down South for a few days ambling around the Cotswolds, and generally getting muddy again!!
Hope you join in the challenge this time, just click on the link on my sidebar, check out my fab team mates work (they are amazing) and join in using at least one real stamp. Love Elizabeth xxx

3 comments:

Monique's art said...

love the tag ii's very elegant, those leave stamps are beautiful

Beryl said...

Gorgeous tag Elizabeth and just the right colouring for this time of year. Hope you don't get too muddy and have a great time.
Beryl xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

It's a wonderful tag, love the images.