Wednesday 22 August 2012

Dragons Dream TIO #123 Art for Art's Sake

Our Head Dragon Frankie has set the theme of "Art for Art's Sake" this time over at Dragons Dream TIO. Where she would like your tags to have a handmade background, an interesting character and a quirky twist.
I made my background using Radiant Rains with blobbed Distress Stain over the top. The umberella man is heat embossed with Moon Glow powder, so he too shimmers to match the background. The card Candy was sat on my desk and made me think of Smarties lol. So there's my twist, it's raining Smarties - I wish!!
Hop on over via the link on my sidebar and check out what my very talented team mates have created, and join in the the challenge. Please don't forget to use at least one real stamp on your tag. Elizabeth x

8 comments:

Monique's art said...

Wow i am speechless. This is so gorgeous. Love this

Inkypinkycraft said...

A gorgeous tag, the colours are wonderful...now raining smarties would be great! Trace. X

May said...

Fabulous tag. great coloured/inked background love the design... Hugs May x x x

Beryl said...

A great tag - fab background and loving the 'chocolate rain'. If only.

Beryl xx

Hettie said...

Fabulous tag there Elizabeth. Can it be raining peanut butter M&Ms please? yummy!
Late returning to you but had my buddy up for the evening! Nice to have human company instead of the Dog though he is lovely!
Hugs
xx

Helen said...

Great idea - raining smarties! I had more trouble finding a quirky twist than the rest of this theme!

Sue said...

Mmmm Smarties :o) what a fabulous tag, I love your graduations of colour and those Distress blob x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous, love the color scheme.