Thursday 22 March 2012

Rainbow Lady's Challenge 197 House and Home

This week over at Rainbow Lady's Challenge we would love to see you projects relating to "House and Home". The little bird houses are the first thing you see when you walk through my front door, and I love them! The houses and the chipboard birds were from Crafty Individuals, painted with Eco Paint and then the birds were stamped over with dictionary meanings from Stamp Camp, all with crafty meanings. The whole thing is balanced using twigs from the Ash tree at the top of my garden. I hope you enjoy this weeks challenge and pop over to join us using the logo on my sidebar to take you there. Elizabeth xxx

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

This is beautiful Elizabeth
Beryl x

Faye said...

Elizabeth, that is so cool! I love your beautiful mobile.