Thursday 16 June 2011

Rainbow lady's Challenge 157 I am Sailing!!!

This week over at Rainbow Lady's Challenge our theme is "We are Sailing" we have some fab stamps and acrylic block up for graps, courtersey of very generous sponsor's "Time to Sow".
I thought for a change that I'd share something a little different, and couldn't resist this rowing pirate dog! He's made up of some 3d decoupage, that when Harry was having his "I'm growing up clear out" gave to me LOL. He was a little tricky to glue together but well worth it, as he's great fun. When the handle (keebab stick)  is turned, he row's LOL. Click on the link on my sidebar to pop over and join in the Challenge this week, and good luck. Elizabeth x

6 comments:

Janet said...

He is lovely! A smashing change from a boring old card!!

Janet xx

Claire said...

He's amazing Elizabeth, I've never seen anything like him before - what a clever idea
Claire xx

Faye said...

He is simply adorable, Elizabeth. Quite unusual and wonderful. I can't imagine putting that together.

Jen said...

So clever and different well done, love it.
Jen x

Beryl K said...

What a brilliant take on the challenge. Absolutely fabulous
Beryl x

Wanda said...

Clever you! He is so cute! What a nice change to a card.
Wanda xx