Wednesday 4 November 2009

Thank you card for my friend

OK am now addicted to this technique!
I made this card as a thank you to a dear friend of mine, for spoiling me with a whole forest of tree stamps, from Clarity for my Birthday.
Again I used the big and juicy spice ink pad to create the mountains and sun in the background.
I stamped the large fir tree and birds in the marvey heritage dark walnut.
I found the tag in a box of K&Co embellishments it says "Nature is the art of God" how very true! I used cut and dry to add some of the orange tones form the spice ink pad, and the stamped the top of the fir tree at the sides in the dark walnut ink.

3 comments:

starcyl said...

Great card and such a good friend, really liking this sort of technique so keep it up.

Jenny x

Christine said...

Fab card, thanks for showing up close the Spice Ink Pad, now a must have. LOL
Lucky you having Clarity stamps for your birthday
Hugs
Christine xx

Beryl said...

Gorgeous Elizabeth - now I'm totally in awe of you.
Beryl xx